Bowden SunMaze & Eagle Creek Farms Covid 19
Tickets will be pre-sold with 1hour time slot entry times. Once on the farm visitors may stay as long as required to soak in the beauty of our sunflower fields, (or until we close for the day which is at 5:00pm most days)
Tickets are available online only as part of our COVID-19 procedures to manage attendance so we can offer a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Tickets are non-refundable, but may be used on a future date within the same purchased time slot only if extreme weather prevents us from opening the farm. Please check farm weather before coming, as it may be raining in where you are, but sunny at the farm.
In addition to the timed entry and requirements to pre-purchase tickets to manage attendance, our staff has re-designed the flow in and around the farm to allow for your safe visit of our farm. Many of our mazes have widened paths or have been designed as one directional mazes. Farm staff will regularly disinfect touch surfaces, washrooms, tables, clippers and garden forks with Health Canada Approved surface disinfectants. Hand Sanitizer stations will be placed around the farm for visitors to use.
Debit and credit is the preferred method of payment for items purchased on the farm, however, cash will still be accepted.
Pre-packaged ice cream treats, chips, pops & waters will be available for purchase in our farm store.
Health & Safety Regulations:
Failure to comply with the below will result in your removal from the premises. Please note that you are visiting The Bowden SunMaze & Eagle Creek Farms at your own risk.
- If you are currently, or have within the past 14 days, been sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit the farm.
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not permitted to enter.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- All guests are required to maintain physical distancing, do not allow you or any members of your group, including pets, to get within 2m/6 ft of another individual/group.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.
- Personal masks are welcomed to be worn while on the premises.